Easily Find Veterinary Jobs Tailored To Your Every Need
Veterinary Job Ads That Are Refreshingly Honest, Straightforward, And Clear
We know veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses looking for job opportunities are spoilt for choice. And veterinary jobseekers spend hours researching a practice before they even consider applying. But most veterinary job ads are tedious, self-boasting, and simply uninformative. That’s why jobs.vet was created – to provide the modern, informed veterinary jobseeker with veterinary job ads that are refreshingly honest, straightforward, and clear.
Jobs.vet solves the problem on the mind of most veterinary jobseekers today: “There are so many veterinary job ads out there! How do I find the job that’s right for me?” Candidates aren’t searching for jobs; they simply need to weed out those job opportunities that don’t suit their needs.
Our mission at jobs.vet is clear. To provide veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses looking for their first or their next job with a single platform containing job listings from top veterinary employers, who are willing to go the extra mile to provide veterinary jobseekers with all the information they need, and good reasons to apply for the job opportunity they are advertising.
Jobs.vet’s unique features for employers
- For a single fee, practice owners can post as many job opportunities per practice as they like. We understand how tough the veterinary employment market is. And jobseekers are looking for jobs specific to their needs. Charging a single fee per practice location, practice owners can post multiple job ads to attract the broadest range of talent without incurring additional costs.
- Employers can showcase their practice culture and facilities by uploading captivating photos and a YouTube video.
- RCVS, AVA and NZVA accreditations are highlighted and jobseekers can specifically filter for job opportunities at accredited practices.
- Introduce candidates to their potential future colleagues by inviting team members to upload a photo of themselves and answer 3 questions designed to communicate why they love and recommend working there.
- Team members are your best recruiters. That’s why we’ve made it super easy for employees to share the job postings on their social media pages and via email.
- No need to dig out old word documents of your previous veterinary job ads. Once you’ve created job ads for veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse roles on your profile, they are automatically saved and can be edited, turned on or off at any time.
Jobs.vet’s unique features for job seekers
- We know that job seekers want to know everything there is to know about the job, the practice, the employer and their future colleagues. That’s why we designed and developed jobs.vet to contain all the information veterinary candidates could possibly need to make an informed choice about which jobs to apply for.
- Jobs are automatically listed from closest to furthest away from where the job seeker is located when visiting the jobs page.
- Veterinary-specific filters allow job seekers to easily weed out those opportunities that do not fit their criteria, wants and needs.
- Each job ad has salary, days leave per year, paid CPD and other perks on offer clearly listed so jobseekers can easily compare job opportunities.
- Practice’s Google rating, and links to the practice website and social media pages are easily accessible directly from the job listing.
- We know how much job seekers value their privacy. That’s why we do not require that job seekers register or complete any forms on our platform. They simply click the apply button, upload their resume and submit it directly to the employer they’ve selected.